Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jackson to Cleveland?!

Just read on ESPN that Stephen Jackson of the Golden State Warriors is trying to get traded to Cleveland. I have to admit that if this trade takes place that puts Cleveland up there with the Lakers for this next season. I got kinda excited when I heard this so I decided to find a picture that would resemble the results of this probable trade. Hope you like.

" A simple man believes anything,
but a prudent man gives thought to his steps. "

-Proverbs 14:15

1 comment:

Whyte23 said...

Bro. Chris I see that you are still at it...creating and working on one of many Gods giving talent " Drawing"....
Please check out my blog site ....It's different...it's not what you are thinkings.
It's my Memoirs on paper named Whyte23...
http://whyte23.blogspot.com/