Saturday, June 19, 2010

WIP Previews (and some finished)


Here is a snapshot preview of some of the art I've been working on. A mixture of colored pencil experiments, facebook friends, and digital painting. I'm trying to be more intentional on updating more and expanding my drawing horizons to animals and of course more full bodies. With all that is going on with my professional job and personal life at home that makes it kind of hard at times. Nevertheless, hope you enjoy. I'll actually be posting some finished versions of some of the work in this snapshot VERY soon.

P.S. The faces have been filtered to protect the "innocent"...lol

"However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him" - 1 Corinthians 2:9

No comments: