Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turky Day Durant

Kevin Durant NBA Player Art Sketch Drawing
Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite NBA Player Kevin Durant, and of course all who find their way to this blog. Today just be thankful. Especially if you can access this blog via the internet that means you're doing better than most folk. I pray you all have a blessed day filled with family, fun, laughter, and love. And while we're talking about prayer....I pray my Thunder make it further into the playoffs this year!

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. " - Philippians 4:12-13

No comments: