Friday, December 24, 2010

Martin (Marty Mar) Lawrence

Caricature of my favorite actor/comedian Martin Lawrence. I'm wondering what took me so long to draw him. I can't count how many times I've watched his movies and DVDs of his shows. It never gets old or dull! Of course my preference is the young, skinny Martin instead of the heavier, older Martin. Only because he was more animated and care free with his comedy back then. Whereas now he's been through some life circumstances that have matured him and his style a bit. It's all good, I understand the process and respect it. One day maybe I'll actually get to meet this brotha! To catch this expression I had to pause the DVD I was watching. I must admit even I laugh every time I look at this picture...LOL.

"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. " -Philippians 2:3-4

No comments: