Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Posts Coming Today!!!

My apologies for treating this blog like a step child. I have been extremely busy with some new ventures lately and have barely had any time to pick up a pencil (or pen). If you've been following my FB page you've seen some of my more recent work. If not I will post some of my more interesting caricatures here tonight. I would like to say THANK YOU for all the support I've received from everyone thus far. From emails, to business opportunities, to Google Reader subscribers, etd. I appreciate each and every one of you. I have something coming up in the near future to show this appreciation and as always guess the price....FREE! If you can wait I WILL deliver. Until tonight my friends..

***UPDATE***
As promised here are a couple more recent caricatures I drew on facebook. Those of you who are fans of my fb page know that I recently hit the 50 mark with faces drawn. So I decided to start adding a little more to the drawings for my next 50. Below you will see this addition. Enjoy...


" 6 Surely the righteous will never be shaken;
they will be remembered forever.
7 They will have no fear of bad news;
their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD. " -Psalms 112:6-7

No comments: